IT Virtual Workshop - D2L Gradebook
From Instructional Technology and Development on April 20th, 2021
This 2-hour training from April 2021 detailed how to set up and use a D2L points-based or weighted gradebook. There was Q&A at the end. Specifically, participants learned how to:
- Create Categories and Grade Items.
- Distribute weights within a category and drop the lowest score.
- Create bonus items and work with extra credit.
- Enter grades and feedback.
- Connect and assess activities.
- Preview and release grades.
- Export and import grades.
- Switch to adjusted final grades.
Learn more about using D2L here: Instructor – D2L Self-Directed Training (self-enrollment link)