The WorkLife Office Presents: Child & Family Charities - Have You Ever Considered Becoming A Foster Parent?
In Michigan, there are over 13,000 children in foster care and the number of homes willing to care for these vulnerable children is dwindling. Watch this webinar to learn more about Michigan’s foster children and how you can help!
DID YOU KNOW?
- Foster Parents can be single
- Foster Parents do not need previous parenting skills
- Foster Parents can live in apartments
- Foster Parents can work full-time Foster Parents come in all ages (minimum of age 21)
- Foster Children have their own medical insurance.
- Foster Parents can choose the age, gender, race/culture of a child they would be most comfortable parenting.